- *Free registration
- *Meet with an agency Representative so we can gather all your nanny requirements and go through your share agreement
- *1 night's free babysitting Voucher
- *You will receive a baby box hamper designed especially for your baby by babyboxes.com.au
- *Your very own "Lullaby Diary App" so you can receive updates on your phone from your nanny throughout the day (photos, nappy changes, feeds, naps)
- *We take care of payroll which includes tax and super for your nanny
- *We look after workers compensation for your nanny
- *We provide full liability insurance for up to $10 million for your child
- *Ongoing training and support for your nanny
- *A qualified team that is dedicated to your family
- *Personal agency service with constant communication
- *Our prices are exclusive of G.S.T*
- *Add on a pram, a high chair or a portable cot for just $5 per/family per/week
Register for our Nanny Share Package
For Just $15.50 per hour (+GST) which includes: Full public liability insurance for up to 10 million, Cover if your nanny is sick or on annual leave - we provide Temp nannies, We look after Tax, Super & Nanny insurance for your nanny. You will also receive a Lullaby Nanny Share Voucher! REGISTER FOR FREE TODAY
MEET A FAMILY FROM YOUR AREASee our list of families seeking nanny share list. Once you have your sharing family, we then send our Lullaby Rep out to meet with both families to gather all your information and nanny requirements! Here our Lullaby rep will run through your full nanny share agreement & Welcome you to our Agency with a special Lullaby Hamper worth over $70!
CHOOSE YOUR NANNY
The benefits of Nanny Share over Daycare
*Nanny Share Ratio is 2:1/Daycare Ratio is 4:1
*With Nanny Share, if your child is sick, at least they are home/In Daycare you must take your child home & still pay
*With Nanny Share you only pay for what you use/With Daycare you must pay public holidays
*With Nanny Share, you get to choose and know your nanny/With Daycare you do not get a choice
*With Nanny Share, your nanny can be flexible/With Daycare you must collect your child by a certain time
*With Nanny Share there is just 4 weeks notice when leaving/With Daycare there is 8 weeks notice
Check out our family profiles!
- If you're just starting your babysitter search, never fear—there are lots of ways to find a qualified person to care for your child. Good strategies include putting the word out to your social network, calling professional babysitting agencies, searching online services that connect babysitters and parents, and placing (and responding to) ads in newspapers and online.
- Word of mouth is a good way to get the names of teens and adults in your area who like to babysit. Ask your friends, neighbours, relatives, and fellow parents if they know of any trustworthy candidates.
- How much screen time is appropriate for children? Should young kids be exposed to tech for any extended periods of time? The developmental debate has raged for decades, only to be reignited by the latest waves of iPads and social media.